Pageant-Mania ARCHIVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING

Go down

MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING Empty MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING

Post  Admin Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:09 am

MISS EARTH 2008 LAUNCHING

MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING Me2MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING Me1

Miss Earth 2007 Jessica Nicole Trisko from Vancouver, Canada,(Above photo) center, poses beside, from left, Miss Philippines-Fire 2008 Ma. Kristelle Lazaro, Miss Philippines-Air 2008 Marie Razel Equia, Miss Philippines Earth 2008 Karla Paula Henry and Miss Philippines-Water 2008 Marian Michelle Oblea as they meet reporters in Manila on Tuesday Sept. 16, 2008. Miss Earth 2008 will culminate on Nov. 9 in Pampanga province, northern Philippines.
(AP Photo/Aaron Favila)

MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING Me

Pasay City, Philippines - Fresh from a trip to Singapore and Vietnam where she spearheaded some environmental and humanitarian activities, reigning Miss Earth, Jessica Nicole Trisko returned to Manila today with reigning Miss Earth Philippines, Karla Paula Henry.

The Ambassador Sala of the Traders Hotel in Manila, the official residence of the Miss Earth 2008 candidates was filled with VIP guests and media to welcome Jessica and formally launch the 8th glorious year of Miss Earth.

Miss Earth 2008 will culminate on the 9th of November at the CLARK EXPO AMPHITHEATER in Pampanga and will be aired over ABS-CBN, with more than 80 candidates all over the globe to competed for the coveted title. Both TFC and Star World will air the pageant.

THE VENUE
MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING Expo

MISS EARTH 2008: THE LAUNCHING Expo98

Admin
Admin

https://pageant-maniabox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down