Pageant-Mania ARCHIVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP"

Go down

Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" Empty Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP"

Post  Admin Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Just before her departure for South Africa Angela Kalaitzi gave her last Interview on Espresso newspaper talking about everything and just minutes ago she was on an Opra alike show saying the same things.
Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" Wwllw3

"They have cut my wings" she said.

"there is no possibility ill do well, but i know ill do my best....Unfortunately noone will come with me from the Star Hellas Organization, Ill be on Johanesbourg by saturday and i ve lost my lucky bracelett that give me luck"

Reporter: u sound like u are making a chore

Angela:No not at all...but im no stupid to expect anything big. Ill represent proudly my Country and it will be a reall unique experience for me. Thats all.

Reporter:Why are u so pesimistic?

Angela:Have u seen any Greek girls doing good in the Big 2 pageants lately? im reffering to Universe and World.....Some of the Girls do well but in minor Pageants.Doukissa Nomikou,nothing.......Valia kakouti....nothing.......Dionisia...nothing.......but ill do anything that is in my power.
U know that after i was crowned i havent worked at all....no covers not many shows. And it aint all my fault.I went in the right places and agencies........ but i guess some people were not that willing to help. I wasnt promoted with the title as i should have been. Even the National director didnt help me that much as i would have expected. The one girl that plays everywhere is Ria....not Dionisia,not me. and u know something......i realised a title aint enough at all.The issue is how much the people around u believe u and are willing to work on you. After Satr Hellas i did it all myself.....no help. I came down from Thessaloniki to Athens to work and the dorrs were closed. Ihope step by step it will all be fixed. Some people have to realize that i wasnt trained to be a model........im a gymnastics instuctor.....i cant manager myself.

Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 2efnujtMiss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" Egnu9tMiss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" Ncjre8Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 2v7xmbsMiss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 1zyu4utMiss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 27y5xycMiss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" R8cth1Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 15wfcebMiss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" A2d5e8Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 20q13yt

Admin
Admin

https://pageant-maniabox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" Empty Re: Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP"

Post  Admin Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:35 pm

Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" N665234824_1084523_585
Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" N665234824_1084521_9983
Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" N665234824_1084522_297

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" Empty Re: Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP"

Post  Admin Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:36 pm

SHE PLACED AT SPORTS FAST TRACK GUYS

About Her

Angeliki was born in Thessalonici but grew up in Poligyros, Chalkidike, a place with wonderful blue and green sea and endless sandy beaches, it is situated at the root of the Cholomontas mountain. She studied at the Department of Physical Education and Sports Science at the Aristotle University of Thessalonica. She has worked as a gymnastic trainer; a yoga, pilates & aerobic teacher and is currently a Lifeguard. The most interesting and unusual job she had done was as a trainer at an outdoor activity centre, teaching: canoe, rafting, rappel, flying fox, diving, climbing, archery, hiking, etc.!! Last year she took part in the French TV Production in Fort Boyard and her team won first prize. Her ambition is to keep her promise to her father to help him achieve a successful company trading in olive-oil. Motto is “Life is good, don’t waste it”.

Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 34g22dkMiss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 2w70rw5Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" Dvngw9Miss World Greece 2008- "I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING,I HAVE NO HELP" 2cdbnt

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down