Pageant-Mania ARCHIVES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008)

Go down

PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008) Empty PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008)

Post  Admin Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:17 pm

PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008) Xinsrc_152110115160640692817

PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008) 4uv13k

PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008) 2

2003 - MARIA RAFAELA YUNON - Finalist (Top 10) / Ms. WORLD - TOP 5

2004 - MARIA KARLA BAUTISTA - Finalist (Top 5) / Ms. WORLD - TOP 5 and QUEEN OF ASIA & OCEANA

2005 - CARLENE AGUILAR - Semi Finalist (Top 20) / Ms. WORLD - TOP 15

2006 - ANNA MARIS IGPIT - Semi Finalist (Top 20)

2007 - MARGARET WILSON - Semi Finalist (Top 20)

2008 - DANIELLE CASTANO - Finalist (Top 10) / ?????????????????????

Congratulations Girls, MABUHAY!

Admin
Admin

https://pageant-maniabox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008) Empty Re: PHILIPPINES -Ms. WORLD BEACH BEAUTY RECORD (2003-2008)

Post  Admin Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:18 pm

ALVINS TWO CENTS

My two cents:

Mafae and Karla- surely there were better bodies during their years, but their confidence and runway skills were their strong bullets that catapulted them to the Final Top 5. I was expecting Mafae to be the Queen of Asia that year, unfortunately China took the honour. The following year, Karla's, I felt for her, it was THE year when GB lambasted her with their constructive critic, but she proved them wrong, evidence proved she was worthy of her place or even higher matter of fact, she was one of the few ladies who were chosen to speak about AIDS awareness, she was very articulate, unrehearsed, her talent was an impromptu speech and delivered flawlessly. She was given the Queen of Asia award but I feel she should have placed higher.These two ladies are my most favourite in the 2000's.

Carlene- I was not a big fan of hers, though I expected her to be a semi finalist, she's undeniably beautiful, combined that with votes, what do you get? To me, she lacks natural vibrancy her predecessors had. However, this was the year when the votes should determine the winner, and if that was the case, she should have won the crown easily.

Ana Maris- Exotic! To me the best body for 2000's(Phils.). She was gorgeous during the national finals, but overly done when in Poland.

Maggie- Again, I was not a big fan of hers, between her and Malaysia, I'd take the latter. She was over rated I imo.

Daniele- I see MAfae and Karla's natural vibrancy,good speaker as well. Let's see how far can she go.

Admin
Admin

https://pageant-maniabox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down